Pasadenans Organizing for Progress (POP!) invites you to celebrate the progress we have made so far!
Please RSVP and invite others!
We know there is still so much work we must do to make Pasadena a real progressive city. But we have accomplished a lot in the short time we’ve been around and we want to celebrate with you!
- We passed an immigration policy preventing local police from acting as ICE.
- We fought for $15 and won! And now we are working to implement the minimum wage increase.
- We helped prevent the loss of much-needed affordable housing and we are fighting to increase the affordable housing stock in Pasadena.
- We raised over $6,000, stopped the deportation and secured the release of Carlos Ortiz, long time Pasadena resident, from ICE detention.
- We continue to advocate for local and state policies that make Pasadena & California beacons of hope & progress.
This is a great opportunity to meet POP! members, learn what we are working on and what our goals are for the future.