Mission: to engage citizenry in making policy and monitoring practices of Pasadena Police Department.
Goals: to secure constitutional policing; eliminate biased policing; and require citizen participation in acquiring surveillance technologies, with final decisions to be made by City Council
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Important Materials:
- ACLU letter to City re Use of Force
- One-page-summary of ACLU letter to the City of Pasadena about Use of force.
- Guidelines for Use of Force (PERF).
- PPD’s Policy on Use of Force.
- Help Stop Out of Control Use of Force by Pasadena Police.